Attractions of New Zealand
Rotorua is home to an innovative bunch of Kiwis who invented the Luge, the Zorb, OGO, the Shweeb and Railcruising.
- The Whakarewarewa Forest's unbeatable blend of 130km of mountain biking trails caters for all skill and fitness levels ranging from Grade 2 (beginner/families) through to Grade 6 (expert).
- White water rafting has never been more exhilarating than on the Kaituna River where you can raft over the world's highest commercially raftable waterfall at 7 metres high!
- At Agroventures fly unattached on a giant wind column with Freefall Xtreme, take a ride on the Agrojet sprint boat, test yourself on the human-powered monorail – the Shweeb, scream away on the Swoop and experience a Bungy jump with views of Lake Rotorua.
- Embark on a magical journey with Rotorua Canopy Tours through untouched native New Zealand forest mixing thrill and wonder through an incredible network of trails, tree platforms, ziplines and swing bridges.
- At OGO or the Zorb jump inside a 3.5 metre inflatable globe and hurtle down specially designed hills on a 1 metre cushion of air. Hear the squeals of tyres and feel the G-forces on hairpin bends at Off Road NZ, home to New Zealand's newest and longest A-rated Kartsport circuit with Fench Sodi karts.