New Zealand Campervan holiday
Finding a Campervan to hire in New Zealand has never been easier than with DriveNow. With over 10 years' experience in comparing and booking campers we offer unrivaled experience and knowledge on campervan rental in New Zealand.
In partnership with leading New Zealand Campervan Rental companies we are able to publish the widest selection of campervans, motorhomes and 4 wheel drive rental vehicles to select from. You can compare rental rates, explore the features and fittings of each camper and review what each company includes as standard with their vehicles, all on the one website. There are no booking, admin or any other fees in using our service and, if you have a question our Reservations team will be only too happy to assist via the phone, email or online chat - whichever you prefer.
Our partners are all trusted and established leading players in the New Zealand Campervan Rental market and provide inside knowledge on how to get the best out of your holiday on the road in New Zealand. These partners include Britz, Maui, Juicy, United Campervans, Explore More, Mighty, KEA, Alpha Campervans and Pacific Horizon amongst others, all of whom our experts in their field, whether that be New Zealand Motorhome Hire vehicles, campers, 4 wheel drives or all three.
There's plenty to see and do on the North and South Islands and both are popular launching points with campervan branches located in the gateway cities of Auckland and Wellington in the North and Christchurch and Queenstown on the South Island.
At DriveNow we offer a neutral unbiased booking service so you can compare, select and book the right vehicle for your holiday in the land of the Long White Cloud. Our goal is to make booking your campervan vehicle as easy and stress-free as possible, so you can spend your time concentrating on the important things - such as deciding where to visit first!
Simply, choose your vehicle, make a booking in quick and easy steps and experience total freedom on the road with a New Zealand campervan hire and enjoy a holiday of a lifetime.
So why use DriveNow to book your camper rental for NZ?
- Trust and Experience - DriveNow has been comparing campervan rentals since 2003
- Price - Compare the lowest available rental pricing from New Zealand's leading campervan companies
- Simplicity - Quick and Easy rental rate and vehicle comparisons all on one website
- Free & Unbiased Service - No booking or other agency fees and no preferred suppliers
- Trusted Suppliers - We only partner with familiar and trusted NZ Campervan Rental providers
- Immediate booking confirmation (unless vehicle is flagged as On Request)
- Drive-away prices include all taxes and levies (excludes young driver surcharge and optional extras)
- Lowest price guarantee - we back our pricing
What to expect in New Zealand Ok so you've rented the Campervan and are ready to hit the road in New Zealand, what can you expect?
Upfront, it has to be said that the genuine hospitality and open friendly manner of New Zealanders makes them amongst the world's most welcoming and embracing of people. Couple this with truly one of the world's most beautiful countries and you have the makings of an unique once in a life time experience.
It is hard to overstate the breathtaking diversity and stunning scenery that can be found in New Zealand. Clean, unspoilt and sparsely populated the North and South Islands offer travellers diversity that is rarely, if ever, found elsewhere. Here's just 6 destinations, there are many more to choose from:
- Coromandel Peninsula close to Auckland, Coromandel is reputedly the first landing point of Polynesian settlers and famous for white and golden beaches
- Sky Tower & the City of Sails - Auckland at 328 metres, Sky Tower is the tallest structure in the Southern hemisphere over looking New Zealand's largest city. Enjoy fine dining and views in the rotating restaurant and for the brave there's always the option of bungy jumping
- Rotorua - Thermal springs and geysers surround this North Island town
- Bay of Islands - perhaps New Zealand's top holiday destination, 230kms north of Auckland this is the home of over 140 islands rich in hidden bays, beaches and marine life including whales, dolphins and penguins. A must see.
- Franz Josef Glacier in the Westland National Park on the South Island's west coast giving you the experience of getting up close and personal to a glacier - splash out and take the helicopter tour.
- Milford Sound - lies at the top of the Fiordland National Park - wet it can be, stunning it is always. Milford Sound has few rivals in the world.