New Zealand holiday Homes for rent
Located on the North Island, Auckland is the New Zealand's biggest urban and suburban area. It is a cosmopolitan city with a variety of arts, culture, dining, entertainment, and shopping opportunities, as well as exquisite surroundings. It features beautiful harbors and excellent beaches in the east and rugged mountains and farming areas to the west. Known as the City of Sails, water sports and boating are a huge part of Auckland life. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy both of those things as well as hiking, biking, and mountain climbing while nature lovers will fall for all aspects of the landscape in addition to the amazing wildlife. There is something for every type of traveler in Auckland; the only challenge is you have to decide what to do first.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- The Auckland Zoo: This zoo is celebrated for being one of the most progressive on the planet and has been awarded several national and international recognitions for environmental excellence. It has over 155 species and over 700 animals.
- The Sky Tower: If you are looking for spectacular views of the city, head here. This celebrated structure is the Southern Hemisphere's tallest and provides bird's eye sights of the glistening harbor and several landmarks.
- City Sky Casino: This massive complex includes two casinos, several restaurants, bars, the famous Sky Tower, and more. There are a variety of table games for players to partake in, including Black Jack, Baccarat, Jai Sai, and Roulette. There are over 1, 000 slots and gaming machines too.
- Rangitoto Island: This volcanic island offers amazing views of the summit of its cone-shaped mountain. While you are here, go bird watching, fishing, swimming, hiking, or simply enjoy the colorful flora.
- Cornwall Park: This urban park provides a great escape from the bustling city. It features beautiful oak lined streets, winding walking paths, and views of grazing sheep and cattle. It is a great way to spend an afternoon just relaxing and taking in the picturesque surroundings.
- Auckland Harbour Bridge: This structure was originally constructed in 1959. It is an icon of the city. Visitors are permitted to partake in a unique bridge-climbing adventure too.